AvengersUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AvengersUniverse

Welcome to the Avengers, make yourself at home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little visit from your Science Brother.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

A little visit from your Science Brother.  Empty
PostSubject: A little visit from your Science Brother.    A little visit from your Science Brother.  Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 9:45

Tony had been working on this little project for some time now and didn’t know what to do anymore. He had come at ends. Every new little thing he would think about would explode in his face, literally. He was trying to regrow his left eyebrow after a little misshape with some explosion. He had gotten his hands on his father’s creation journal and had found the reminiscent of a science formula for an enhancing formula.

His father had come up with the solution in his own young age. The book was falling apart and the writing fading. He had asked Jarvis to scan the whole thing and put everything on his private server. He didn’t need someone else playing around his father’s inventions. The thing with the Stark’s was their genius, more than often it was used for good, but on some occasions it would lead to some disaster.

His Stark pad in hand, he headed to his fellow scientist lab, knowing he would find the man hidden away there. He didn’t even bother with looking up from the pad, the door opened automatically, courtesy of Jarvis.

‘’ Hey Brucy, I’ve got this thing I’m working and I want you to have a look at it. ‘’

Tony finally looked up from his pad, looking around the room in search for his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Bruce (Hulk) Banner

Bruce (Hulk) Banner

PostSubject: Re: A little visit from your Science Brother.    A little visit from your Science Brother.  Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 20:47

Bruce was working on a Formula to keep hulk under control while he was the green beast. He was almost successful with his formula when he heard the door open. It was his best friends and genius Tony Stark.

’ Hey Brucy, I’ve got this thing I’m working and I want you to have a look at it. ‘’

“Sure pumpkin but I’ll need your help with this formula”

Bruce had given this nickname to his best friend years ago. When they were teenagers, On a Halloween night Tony and him had gone through Tony’s parents stash of alcohol. Tony had then tried to hook up with the carved pumpkin on Bruce’s front porch. Let’s just say that the nickname stayed and it was still a funny story for them to tell everyone. Standing right in front of his buddy Bruce took a look into Tony’s papers.

“ Tell me more about this thing you’re working on and how I can help you with it. “
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: A little visit from your Science Brother.    A little visit from your Science Brother.  Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 21:07

Tony smiled at Bruce nickname. That was once, and ages ago. He looked left then right and settled his gaze on his old friend. The man was busy on his side, probably working with some personal project on how to keep the hulk at bay or at least tamed.

'' Hey, that was once and she was a very sexy pumpkin. ''

Tony Stark walked up to the man, dropping the pad on the table in front of his friends. The table registered the pad and downloaded the information, showing it up on a holo-screen. The formula was simple in its creation, it was once mixed with human blood that it got complicated.

'' As you can see, the formula is done. Except it wont mix with the blood. I've tried mine, Clint's and even Loki. It just wont work. The formula over takes the red cell and over loads. I don't even know the end result. ''

He chewed on his thumb, looking over the formula.

'' Also I was thinking of making it airborne. In a gas can of some sort. ''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little visit from your Science Brother.    A little visit from your Science Brother.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little visit from your Science Brother.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AvengersUniverse :: Avenger's Tower :: Bruce's Floor-
Jump to: